Monday, January 24, 2011

A little bit of a silly new WIP.

This the just the first couple pages of a silly, flashinglights clubmusic mudandpoop honestsexy sort of WIP. I'm not quite sure where it's going, but it makes me laugh when I write it, it's more for my enjoyment than anything else. These characters, also, practically wrote themselves! (Tentatively it's titled DEMON CLEANERS, but it deserves something wittier! Maybe, "I'll Never Get This Demon Out of My Shirt, Will I?" or, "Demon Spit Only Comes Out With Bleach, Darling." If you've got something along that line, drop it in the comments! You'll have my eternal LUVVVVVVVVVVV.)

I guess this is kinda like an early Teaser Tuesday, huh? Well, I hope you enjoy!



%

snipped for great justice!!!

%

Oh, Garron. You are silly and I like writing you.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love Garron! Awesome snip! I want to know what's going on between him and Leona. And I LOVE your MC's voice :D I'm guessing this is a first draft, but damn are your first drafts freaking great. LOVE. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karla! My first drafts are usually HURR DURR, but I'm glad you think otherwise. XD; Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu! <3

    ReplyDelete